Friday 7 January 2011

Stann horizons as co-headliners

Brian Stann

ALBUQUERQUE, N.m. -Brian Stann has already a long list of achievements on his resume of life: Naval Academy upper decorated Navy and WEC light heavyweight champion, to name a few.

He added this year author of this list as his book, "Heart for the fight" published at national level. The story autobiographical details time Stann Navy in the Iraq and his career in both mixed martial arts of the WEC and UFC serve. For the recipient of the Silver Star was preparing cathartic.


"I chose this project to do, because I wanted something that was very honest and was not inflated - my Marines could read and their families and say:" Hey, I am not much, but at least an idea of some of the things we did "- and a book that talks a bit on the experience of combat experience from leadership, etc., because I had learned many lessons in my life", Stann said. But when you say some of these stories, it is very moving. Sometimes I work on the book - and in one room - back and leave with my family to be, and I was in a different mindset.


"It took almost two years to write the book, it is not easy," he added. "I'm happy, it's done and it is done with".
Brian Stann will have on artists KB.
Chris life (photo) at UFC-124. The native Pennsylvania will break new ground, but if it event for the first time in his career co-headlines. He meeting with Chris life 125 UFC Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.


Live for a long time one of the most polarizing of MMA. His passage through the first season of "the ultimate fighter" created a character in the love it or hate it among fans. During the summer the middleweight, is known as "the Crippler" almost high status with WINS on Aaron Simpson and Yoshihiro Akiyama in consecutive weeks, a turnabout to higher levels of sport.


Stann, leads to Jackson mixed martial arts, is aware of the consequences of his confrontation with life. If the WEC 2008 has eliminated its classes of heavy goods vehicles, privileges lost Stann main Board. The Octagon is fierce on the low. His last game, a win for Mike Massenzio UFC live 2, won the highest award of the "presentation of the night", but did not broadcast.


"There is more [career] no doubt which is fight," said Stann. "I fought in major events and I fought for title in the WEC, but none of this is the scene of a pay-per-cfu." The fact that this struggle it event is updated on co-main really due to Chris life and achievements. »


Stann life combat takes place which was forced King Jose Aldo and Josh Grispi, voltage to Brazil regularly between easy to escape the fight due to cervical spine injury.


Failover Maxence as a Middleweight Stann had 11 fights under his belt to 205 pounds. He feels stronger now at 185 having initial weight for the Cup.


"Weight out much easier." I am a very disciplined guy, so between the battles I allow myself would get heavier than the 210 pounds "Stann said."


I've crowned by the way.
worst adversities in
This lifetime as
Fight against the boys, the
are better than me.

"First weight [cut] descendant of 220 was difficult, and it took five months to do so." Je ' j'ai of PAS fight five months each. Maintain a disciplined lifestyle. I feel better. I'm stronger at this point. Weight loss is not nearly as much energy. It will be a really exciting battle for me. »

Life is known for his willingness to participate in the Slugfests with 13 WINS via knockout or technical ko. Stann still believes that he can exchange punching with the severe local Oregon.


"I think that I am better than him an attacker," he said before the right itself. "I know that I an attacker better than him." I am more technical than him. »


Life could enter the match as prohibitive favorite but Stann support has many years of experience closing the doors of the Octagon.


"I have to overcome adversity worst way in this life to combat guys that are better than me," he said. "I'm degraded, the low and some won battles, people are not, and I won a few battles where I definitely was not the favorite."


No comments:

Post a Comment