Friday 7 January 2011

MMA's Dangerfield

Frankie Edgar (above)

You could accept, the champion of the world support sports, be the lowest category in the largest mixed martial arts organization would lead to fame and fortune.

Furthermore, UFC Lightweight holder Frankie Edgar began his craft to make some major coins, which remains Rodney Dangerfield of MMA.


He fought professionally for five years, climbing into the cage 14 times. Once he left without his raised hand. During this period of native Toms rushing River, n.j., Tyson Griffin, former world champion Sean Sherk and BJ Penn (twice), Jim Miller, mark Bocek and Spencer Fisher. In his final fight, a revenge with the popular Penn, Edgar established a performance background dominant UFC, 118, won all five laps of the TD Garden in Boston the Hawaiian.


Edgar twice defeated Penn (above).

However, some still refuse to buy in Edgar and controversially discussed his first victory of Penn, United, United Arab Emirates remains controversial. In addition much criticism point lopsided defeat Maynard, a professional wrestler of all American collegiate three times, which faced similar problems on your status as a lightweight top of the world. Edgar twitches caused his shoulders the Barb his way.


"It's because I'm adorable and most people can not on the fact that I get adorable", he said. "No, seriously, I know what." I think I'm a little dude in the Division, and it's easy to forget me. Even with gray. Nobody is really talking about us. Everyone was so afraid of b.j person said it never bad and no one has ever really yelled at him. Now, where I took office, I'm an easy target, I think. I do not know. »


Edgar, a winner of five consecutive battles, are accustomed to be hit.


He enters his contrast with the undefeated Maynard like an outsider UFC 125 "Resolution" on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. "The Bully" took a unanimous decision of the Edgar UFC fight night 13 in April 2008.


"Honestly, I'm so used to it it really feel anything, I make myself" Edgar said with an apathetic tone. "," And "true, keeps gray who have me make, it is natural for people to think that I only [title] want for him." But this struggle was long ago. We had so much better and we are two completely different fighters. My time will come. Finally will I respect and praise that I earned. »


The underdog has flourished for his career in the role of Edgar. Although he wants newfound respect he feels it necessary justification is not.


"I really respect for these experts or media", said Edgar. While I have respect for my teammates, my family and other fighters, all I need is. my fans also. I have a few really big fans really understand that support sport and me. I have the best fans in the world. But regardless, I'm going to change someone or a Hunter, which [building]. »

I really don't know
Regard to the
Media or those
Experts. As long as
I plan on respect
Mean my teammates
Family and other
Hunters, it is
I need. my fans also. When Edgar plans to drive, it must above all Maynard. Overwhelmed by the ability to control, Edgar his challenger at its first meeting, your game expected revenge to take on a different note.

"Oh, this is an incredible battle," he said. "I know to see most people of our struggle and think that it completed no longer control of the action, but we are so much better and it is for the title." I think that people will see the best of us. I am a true mixed martial artist is so grey. It will be a hell of a fight.


"He adds:"I do not really as it will go,".""It is really strong and I am sure he will be looking after retirement, but he is ready now suffering, so I'm sure trade will we on our feet." You know I'll got views for the dismantling, removal and I only need to make sure that I not touring with him up losing me. »


Edgar does not believe form along with former King of Ricardo Almeida de Pancrase, average weight, better career are developed.


"This is a big deal for me," said he, "a wonderful opportunity to able to defend my title that beat me against the man."


No comments:

Post a Comment